Lafayette Plug and Play innovation platform - the first accelerator fully dedicated to retail, fashion and commerce, created in partnership between the Galeries Lafayette Group and Silicon Valley-based Plug and Play Tech Center - announced the ten selected startups part of its first promotion.
In total, over 200 projects, 55% French and 45% international, were submitted in response to the applications call which ran from June 1st to August 8th 2016. Out of the 10 selected startups, seven are French and three are International (from the United Kingdom, the United States and Denmark).
The ten selected applicants of this first promotion
- Affily One (www.affilyone.fr) – FRANCE - Affily One develops an integrated platform for local businesses. It provides a wide range of digital tools: loyalty, mobile payment, customers' data, click & collect... Affily One also has a consumer-facing dimension through mobile application.
- Alcmeon (www.alcmeon.com) - FRANCE - Alcmeon is an intelligent SaaS tool for customer care and social selling on social and mobile networks.
- Chute (www.getchute.com) – UNITED STATES - Chute is the first end-to-end user-generated content marketing solution that streamlines UGC search and discovery, curation, rights management, and publishing along with brand insights.
- Early Birds (www.earlybirds.fr) - FRANCE - Early Birds edits a predictive recommendation engine to help e-commerce websites to personalize the user’s experience and increase their key metrics. The technology analyses in real time each visitors behaviour in order to propose the right offer at the right time.
- EASYSIZE (www.easysize.me) - DENMARK - EasySize analyses purchase behaviour of millions of online shoppers and predicts the correct clothing size. No measurements/photos are required. It helps to achieve higher conversion to sale (9.5% from a page view) and lower returns (9-10%).
- IGLOO (www.IGLOO.paris) - FRANCE - IGLOO is a mobile app to try on clothes at home. IGLOO picks up products customers want in partner shops, deliver them to clients when they want, and return to store their unwanted items, offering ondemand e-commerce and delivery service.
- Primo1D (www.primo1D.com) - FRANCE - Primo1D ushers textiles into the Internet of Things universe. Their E-Thread(R) is an miniaturiazed electronic component that it is invisibly integrated into garment and is the key to unrivaled interactivity.
- SHOPRUNBACK (www.shoprunback.com/en) - FRANCE - ShopRunBack is a next-generation returns service for online retailers, physical stores and their customers who can easily return any product back to their favorite brands. Our service is available through a return management API and a white label edition to enable our retailing partners to integrate our solution into their service offering the best customer experience.
- SMARTZER (www.smartzer.com) – UNITED KINGDOM - Interactive video players with analytics. Items in a video can be clicked for additional information and to shop them, helping brands monetise their existing content and understand how consumers interact with video.
- Transaction Connect (www.transactionconnect.com) - FRANCE - Transaction Connect transforms any credit card into a loyalty card. No hardware or point-of-sale integration needed, it leverages innovative banking technologies to identity customers, collect and analyze purchasing data when they pay with their usual credit card.
More information on www.lafayetteplugandplay.com
Read the press release